We headed down to Salt Lake City yesterday to attend Justin and Lani's wedding! It was such a great day! It was so fun to celebrate with them. The ceremony was beautiful and we had fun partying at the reception later that night. I am so happy for them!!! Can't believe little Justin finally got married :)
Today we spent time meeting cute babies and going to the RSL game. We first got to meet baby Lucy, Megan's 3rd!!! I could eat her up! Ellie didn't love me holding her, a little jealous streak flared up... Then Megan was looking at a photo album and Ellie tried to take it away and Megan tried to look at the last page and Ellie got mad and reached out and grabbed Lucy's hair...HARD!!! I could see her scalp pulling out...it was so sad! Poor baby girl. Megan goes, "It was kinda my fault...I was fighting with a 1 year old!" So funny! Then we went over the Matt and Clarissa's to meet baby Corinne. She's a doll. I love new babies! She was so sweet. I loved cuddling her. Ellie wasn't quite so jealous this time! So glad we got to meet these bundles of joy!
We ended our party at the RSL game with the Palmers. We love us some soccer! Ellie and Abby were so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad they love the games :) We had a great time and had great seats!!! 3rd row! Tho Salt Lake isn't that far, it like a little mini-vacation when we go down!
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment