Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Grandma Beth Visits!

Oh  my gosh.  My Mom was able to visit over this last week and it was so fabulous to have her here!!!  I hate they she lives so far away (Dad too, but he didn't make it this trip) and had to go back home.  But, I'm grateful she was able to come and spend time with us...especially with Ellie Beth!  I am so glad they got to spend time together.  Especially since Ellie is growing up so fast.  We had so much fun just hanging out.  We did some shopping (Mom always has to hit Seagull and Desert Book!), ate some good food, enjoyed the beautiful weather and visited Jared and Megan and kiddos.  The time just flew by.  Most of these pictures are from Mom's camera, so of course there are a billion of Ellie!  Thanks for coming to visit us!!!  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment