1. I'm a MOTHER now...what?! That is still really crazy to me. I've waited for a long time to be able to have my own child and it was worth every second. I am so blessed to have Ellie in my life. She has brought me more joy than I could ever imagine. I've learned how to love in a way I've never known I could love...and that continues to increase each and every day. Being a mother has made my appreciation for my Mom grow so much! I thought I appreciated her before...ha!
2. I actually got to spend Mother's Day with my Mom!!! I don't even know when the last time was that we were together on Mother's Day. It has been years...so it made today even more special for me to have her here. She is such an incredible woman. I hit the "Mom Jackpot" when I was sent to her :) I hope that I can be half the woman she is by the time I pass on. I love you, Mom!
3. I got to spend the day with my wonderful Mother-in-law also. Anita is amazing. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I'm so grateful she has accepted me into her family and just loves me like her own kid. I love you, Nita!
4. Ellie Beth was blessed today! Along with my niece, Juliet. It was so neat that we could do their blessings together. Jared and Megan came up for the weekend and it was so great that we could share this special day. Both baby blessings were beautiful. I'm so grateful my Dad and brother were able to be there in the circle along with Landen's family. Landen gave me the best present by being a worthy priesthood holder and giving our daughter her blessing. She is one loved little girl :) It was a little surreal that it was my child being blessed this time! And both the girls looked beautiful. It was the best day!
(I'm sad we didn't get more family pictures, but Maya's elbow popped out of place right after church and Jared, Megan and Dad had to take her to Instacare to get it reset...poor girl. It threw a little wrench in the day, but she's okay so that is all that matters! And I just realized we didn't get any pictures with Landen's family...we're pathetic. They were there!)





No comments:
Post a Comment