Friday, May 31, 2013

Adri and Jared's Wedding!!!

May 31, 2013 finally came...it's only been like 6 years in the making...Adri and Jared are finally married!!!  I couldn't be happier for them.  It was such a perfect day.  Everything ran smoothly all day.  I would hope so when you've had 1 1/2 years to plan like Adri did :)  One of the benefits of Ellie taking a bottle was that I was able to attend their sealing (and when they went through the temple a few weeks earlier).  It was beautiful and simple.  That is what I love about sealings.  The sealer was such a nice man.  He said that today an eternal unit was being formed. How cool is that?  I'm so grateful for the priesthood that gives us the opportunity to be sealed to our families for time and all eternity.  Here's to a lifetime and eternity of happiness, Adri and Jared!  We love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment