Last Friday, November 30th, I felt the weirdest feeling ever. My baby girl kicked me, twice! It was crazy! Totally caught me off guard. I was sitting at work at the end of the night and it had been a really rough day. All of a sudden it felt like something was trying to break out of my tummy! It was so cool! It was the very first time I felt her move and it couldn't have come at a better time. It was a little tender mercy from the Lord that day :) He sure knew what I needed, a swift kick to remind me of what is important in life.
Since then, I have felt her moving so much! No more deliberate kicks like the first one, but it feels like she's swimming around in there. She is much more active in the evening. Last night when we were at the Forgotten Carols show she was moving around like crazy, I think she liked all the music! It is still weird to feel her moving, but now I understand what people mean when they say, "You'll know!" It is so special and I feel so blessed when I can feel her moving in there! This is something that I will cherish forever.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an awesome experience! It's pretty awesome what are bodies are made to do!
ReplyDelete