2012 has been a whirlwind of activity! It started out slow and picked up momentum with every passing month. It is funny to look back and see all that we've been through and then to think of all there is to still come. I feel like we're ending 2012 with so many unknowns, it's ridiculous. But I know that we are on the right track. We have followed the promptings from Heavenly Father to start expanding our family and have a baby, then we got a very strong one to buy Jordan's house up in Smithfield and move. I sure wasn't expecting that one! It's all happening at once and sometimes I don't know if I can do it all, but then I remember that we're doing what the Lord wants us to do and He will provide a way for it all to work out. I don't know how or when it will all work out, but it will. I'm so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ that can give me the peace I need when I start to freak out. My faith is being tried and tested in many ways this year, but it's only through those times that we can really learn and grow.
Right now we're playing the waiting game with EVERYTHING. We're waiting for our home loan to be processed and hoping it will all go through without any problems. Like our loan lady told me at the beginning, if it's supposed to work out it will and if it's not it won't. We're waiting (STILL) to know what is going on with Landen's truck...that is just a big mess. But we are blessed that Landen's parents are helping us out and letting us use their extra car. We're waiting for me to find a job. I've been done working at the chiropractic office since the middle of December and I've been applying for as many jobs as possible with no luck so far. I've had one interview that I haven't heard back on yet. It can be quite frustrating, but I know things will work out in the Lord's timing. We're waiting for this baby to grow healthy and strong and grace us with her presence in April! And I'm loving every minute of it! So far I have loved being pregnant!!! It has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life up to this point. Waiting, waiting, waiting...that's the name of the game.
I'm sure one day I will look back at all of this and laugh at how easy this all was. But right now it's hard sometimes. That is what life is all about I guess. I've tried to see the blessings in the midst of trial and there really have been so many! The other day we bought some new locks for the house with the Home Depot giftcard we got because they were a day late installing our carpet. I remember being so mad and frustrated when they didn't show up and I waited for over 5 hours for them to come. As I was thinking about this I realized that it was a tender mercy from the Lord! We were able to purchase those locks (which was the #1 thing I wanted to have for the day we sign our papers) with the giftcard which was a huge blessing since I dont' have a job right now. Funny how things work out. Anyway. Random tangent. All in all, it has been a good year with many ups and downs. There are great things to come, bring on 2013!
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment