Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I love YW!

I know I've already said this, but I love being in Young Women's!!!  These girls are so fun and they make me really happy :)  We've had fun the past couple of weeks having our post-camp party and then a swimming party with the YM at "Mehr Park." (I quote that because there is a family in our ward and the 3 houses share a huge backyard with a pool and fire pit and basketball court and swing set...and one of the families owns an ice cream machine and snow cone machine!!! Sweet!...literally.)  It has been fun to just hang out and play!
Happy Summer!
The girls being great and signing thank-you cards for the bake sale and breakfast we did:
Elisha and Kelsey
Morgan...I like to "pick" on her, she's a good sport!
Elisha, Kelsey, Lizzy, Makylee, Aubrey, Brinley
Snow cones in the pool with my girls! The water was so warm, which made it feel so cold outside the water, hence, we ate our snow cones in the pool :)
Me, Sabrina, Alyssa, Sierra, Erica, Grace
Also, for one mutual night we went on hike! It was beautiful and a great workout!  We had a blast!
Ashley and Jess
Emily and Me
Shelby!

No comments:

Post a Comment