Happy 4th of July! It was so great to be able to celebrate the freedoms we are blessed with! I'm so grateful to be an American! I am also so grateful for all those men and women who serve to protect those freedoms. What a very special country we live in!
To start off the festivities we spent the morning at our Ward's 4th of July Breakfast and Bake Sale. It is our Young Womens' fundraiser each year and went really well. We were up early working, but it was totally worth it! The morning was fantastic! I love these Young Women :) And Anthony made me a Mickey Mouse pancake...who doesn't love that?!
We went home and napped for 2 hours because I was exhausted. Then we decided to go up to Park City to the Outlets...and boy was that a great decision! We scored big on some great deals! It was awesome! For example, I got some Adidas workout pants, Reg $55...Paid $10! Oh yeah. That is how I roll.
That night we went to the REAL game. It was really fun! We didn't win, but we didn't lose. It was a 0-0 tie...and we'll take that! After the losing streak they have been on a tie was totally acceptable :) After the game they handed out these really nice water bottles and then we got to go out on the field and watch the fireworks! It was the perfect end to a great day!
Yeah, I'm on THE FIELD!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment