Now that Ellie is over 18 months I'm going to start doing monthly posts with all her cute, random pictures and updates so I can keep up with them better. Soooo, here we go!
*Ellie is expanding her vocabulary every day it seems like! I was going to try to keep a list of words she's saying, but it would be also impossible! But I have to say my favorites are purple and turtle.
*11/12/14: This morning we were laying on Grandma and Grandpa's bed. Ellie grabbed Grandpa's sweatshirt and put it on me like a blanket and told me night night. Then she got Grandma's teddy bear and called it baby and gave it to me! It was the most adorable thing! So I acted like I was asleep and made snoring noises and then she laid down next to me and started making snoring noises too! So. Cute. It still amazes me how quickly they pick things up.
*This girl is a bit addicted to Daniel Tiger. I know it's my fault. Oops! She asks for it all the time. Blah. Sometimes I hold strong, others times I give in...
*Ellie loves to dance. My favorite is when she shakes/bobs/bangs her head...especially in the car seat!
*I'm pretty sure her favorite word is NO! So annoying!!! But we'll get through this... She is becoming quite stubborn about things and definitely has her own opinion. But I still love her :)
*Ellie loves stacking blocks, putting things in and taking things out of a box or something like it, she still loves looking at books (she is really good at identifying things I ask her to find on a page and also she can do a toddler look and find book and find the matches! It blows my mind!). She is growing way too fast!!!
*She LOVES her baby doll (the blue and green one). LOVES. It has to go with us everywhere. I read that it's normal at this age to become attached like that and it's actually a sign of independence because they don't solely rely on you for comfort. Oh, and it's cute!
*She is starting to enjoy "coloring"...aka scribbling. She'll use crayons, but this last week she got ahold of a pen and that has been her favorite. Funny girl.
*She has started labeling things (like shoes, clothes, cups, etc.) mommy and daddy and knows they are ours. It's adorable.
*Oh my gosh. Ellie does the cutest thing ever! When Landen is sleeping she'll walk by the bedroom door and put her finger over her mouth and try to do "shh, shh, shh." I die. And she'll say, "ni-ni" (night-night). She loves her Daddy so much! I still love that anytime she hears the back door open she perks up and asks, "Daddy?!"














No comments:
Post a Comment