Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkin Walk 2014

This is our second year going to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan and I believe it will be a Halloween tradition from here on out! It was such a warm day that by early evening it was PERFECT and I didn't even need a jacket. It made it so nice to be outside and enjoy it. 

I love seeing what people come up with to do with pumpkins and gourds. This year there was a tribute to Robin Williams and these carved pumpkins were incredible! The pictures don't do them justice. I love that other people are so talented! Ellie wasn't too interested in the scenes this year, but she sure was cute in all her cutouts! Last year we took a picture of her as Yoda and it was so adorable that we had to recreate it this year. She's still the most adorable Yoda EVER!!! Oh, and I love how she kept putting her hands in the face holes, EVERY time!

No comments:

Post a Comment