Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Des Got Married!

I just have to say that I'm a good friend.  HA!  I made sure the fly back to Utah to make it to Des' wedding.  I flew in Tuesday night and stayed with Amber and then we did wedding stuff all day Wednesday.  I'm glad I was able to make it back.

It was a beautiful day to get married!  Amber, Megan and I went to the temple for the sealing.  I wasn't able to go because my sitter fell through for Ellie, but it is what it is.  I'm glad I was there when she came out.  I'm really happy for her!  This is the best part of life.  We went to the luncheon, which was delicious.  Then we hung out for awhile before the reception.  I'm so grateful I got to spend the day with Amber and Megan!  Landen came down for the reception (and to take Ellie and I home).  It was so fun to see more friends at the reception, Ariel, Whitney and Andrew.  Fun times.  All in all it was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment