Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reminiscing...

I finally got our pictures hung up in the house...it's only been 6 months!  In the process I redid a collage frame and organized some photo albums and it sure brought back a lot of memories!  I have amazing friends and we have some awesome memories.  I sure did love those years I was single...it wasn't always easy, but I tried to make the most of it.  I love being married now and the adventures we have, but there is just something special about those years when you get to do what you want when you want!  Here's to good times and even better friends!
How many memories can one styrofoam cup hold?  One pretty big one...when I put my thumb through the bottom of the cup and got 44 ounces of Dr. Pepper all over my lap, while in Amber's car!  Oh, good times, good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment