Sunday, April 7, 2013

My poor swollen feet.

Yesterday my feet were so swollen.  I haven't really experienced that during my pregnancy and I am quite grateful!  I woke up yesterday and could tell they were swollen some but by the end of the day they were really bad.  (I know some of you may be thinking that mine aren't that bad, but for me this was pretty bad!)  When we were getting ready to leave in the morning I tried on 3 pairs of shoes/sandals and none of them fit...they were too tight.  There was only one pair of flip flops that were okay.  That was so weird.  And by the end of the day even they were leaving marks on my feet!  Luckily after propping them up last night for awhile and then sleeping they were much better today.  I tried to make sure and move around more often and prop them up today so we didn't have a repeat night.  Oh the end of pregnancy!  This last month has been an entirely new level...but it is totally worth it for this little girl! 

I can't believe I'm over 39 weeks now.  As of last Thursday I was dilated 1 1/2 centimeters and 75% effaced.  We're just playing the waiting game for this little one to arrive...our bags are packed in the car and the car seat is installed...we're ready!!!  Can't wait to meet you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment