I love this picture. Maya sat there for the entire movie! They're best friends. Landen fell asleep though. (Maya's not asleep, the flash was too bright)
Sunday, February 10, 2013
I love these munchkins!
Jared and Megan asked us to watch the kids this weekend because they were going to be out of town. I love these munchkins, so of course we said yes. We had a really fun weekend! Nathan, Rylie and Maya were sooooo good! It was actually kinda crazy how good they were. Both nights they stayed in their room, didn't come out once...that never happens. I'm still a little bit in shock. No breakdowns made for a great weekend. Friday night we got pizza then watched How to Train Your Dragon. Saturday we played games then took the kids to Nickle Mania. They love it there! It was really fun to go play! Maya fell asleep while we were there so we took her home and put her to bed. During her nap we hooked up our Wii and Nathan played for hours. He absolutely loves it and pretty much asks every time we come down if we brought it with us, so he was a happy camper. Rylie and I had some girl time and I painted her nails. In her words, "They are sooooooooo sooooooo pretty!" For dinner we took the kiddos to McDonalds because they love Happy Meals and the play place. We're the funnest Aunt and Uncle :) I like how I only have pictures of Rylie and Maya...I don't know how I always manage to miss Nathan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment