Well, Tiva hooked us up big time when her mom could get cheap tickets to Lagoon...so we took a day off work and went rollercoastering with them! It was awesome! My body didn't handle the rollercoasters as well as it did when I was 18, but I still had a blast! Here are some pictures of our fun day:
Landen and Aubrie: "Party Hardy"
Tiva and Ryan: "Calmer with the Palmers"
Sooo...we kinda liked the bumper cars! As you can see in the following pictures, I was trying to document the moment and all 3 of them came straight at me! Tiva might look sweet and innocent but she lead the pack! HA! Later in the day Ryan and I went back and kept doing the bumper cars over and over while Tiva and Landen went on the Samurai which we couldn't handle. Ryan teamed up with a little boy to get me...so not fair! It was a blast...and I had a good bruise on my knee to show for it!
Yes, we're that cool.
Boys will be boys. If they hear fast cars they feel like they have to go drive them. Sooo...we let Landen and Ryan go do some "drag racing!"
This is the Samurai. It was ridiculous. I will never go on it again...this is Tiva and Landen's second time (that's when Ryan and I went and did the bumper cars). I went the first time because they assured me that I would be fine. Well...I wasn't fine! HA! I got pretty motionsicknessy...blah. About halfway through the ride I finally stopped resisting being rolled over and over. I closed my eyes and let my body go limp...it probably looked like I had passed out! But...it was a good experience and I learned a good lesson, NO MORE SAMURAI!
Tiva made up for the Samurai by agreeing to go on this one with us even though she hates these ones! It's the one where they take you to the top and then you drop down...such a rush!
All in all it was a FANTASTIC day!!! But I was glad to come home and lay down. We went on The Screamer last and that did me in. I was D.O.N.E. Next time I'm taking some Dramamine before we go! Lesson learned.













No comments:
Post a Comment