Sunday, July 18, 2010

4th of July

I love the 4th of July! I had a blast going to the Manning's (Landen's sister-in-law's family...if that makes any sense...) with Landen for a cookout and fireworks. They live super close to the Utah State football stadium where they do the fireworks up in Logan, so we had great seats :) I realized how much I LOVE the 4th of July! I think it is becoming one of my favorite holidays. Reasons?

1. Fireworks
2. It can be low key. You can get together and have a BBQ and everyone is happy :)
3. NO GIFTS...just good old fashioned fun!
4. Did I mention fireworks?


Needless to say, it was a great night! I'm so grateful to live in this free land. We are so blessed!!!
Cotton Candy, Henry, Me and Landen partying it up :)
Summer Love
I forgot the camera was zoomed in...oops...the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment