I have to admit...one of the many things I am grateful for:
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I'm so blessed!
I was pondering my life a little today and was thinking about all the things I am grateful for. I truly am so blessed. Sometimes I'm not sure why, but I still am blessed. It is amazing how the Lord blesses us when we try to do what's right. I am so far from perfect but He recognizes my efforts to do good and be better. What a loving Father we have! I need to remember to thank Him more often for all I've been given. I'm happy. Life is good. And it is all because of my Father in Heaven and my Savior, Friend and Brother, Jesus Christ. Have a great day! :) :) :) Keep Smiling :) :) :)
I have to admit...one of the many things I am grateful for:
I have to admit...one of the many things I am grateful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment