Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trying to find a place in this world...

The new change in my life has caused me to enter the world of blogging. WOW. Taylor Swift sings what has become my theme song, "I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still tryin' to figure it out, don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, tryin' to see through the rain coming down...Oh I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world..." Yep, that pretty much sums it all up! Now that my service in the Florida Tampa Mission is complete I'm home in Indiana trying to figure out what to do with my life. Right now I don't really know what I want to do or where I want to go, I have lots of options and many people pulling me to where they are...so I'll have to check in with Heavenly Father and see what He has in store :) Who knows what will happen...I sure don't...I'm at the prime of my life, right? I'm just going to make the most of the journey of a lifetime!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you started this! Maybe I'll begin one too...But I just wanted to let you know that I sure love you and SO appreciate you are home now at a...interesting...time in my life as well. That Taylor Swift song fits you perfectly...I feel ya girlie! :) We need to hang out soon. Sure love you. Kailee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm glad you have a blog - I hope you keep us all updated regularly. =)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it time! Don't rush into anything, that is for sure. You have all of the time in the world. I know it is hard because you are so used to being busy and having plans for every day. That so wasn't the case after I got home and it drove me nuts! A part time temporary job could be good just so you have something to keep you from going insane! PS, I am also glad you have a blog. Email me and I'll give you my blog address!

    ReplyDelete